Transient Response Testing of Low Voltage POLs “Electronic Loads and Bias Power Supplies”
Date(Japan time): 2022 / 07 / 07 (Thursday)｜16:00 - 17:00
In recent years, electronic circuits have become increasingly densely packed, requiring high-precision specifications for the POL power supplies used to power LSIs, FPGAs, etc. This seminar will provide information helpful in the development of low-voltage POL power supplies.
- Anyone having difficulties selecting electronic load that can be used with low voltage and high current.
- Anyone who would like to know why a bias power supply is needed when developing a low-voltage POL power supply and how to select it.
- Anyone interested in electronic loads that can be used at lower voltages.
Tomoaki Mori Engineering Division, Hardware Development Department, Development Section 2
- Testing power circuits
- Operating principle of electronic loads
- Selecting an electronic load/bias power supply for use in the low-voltage range.
- Points to consider when using a bias power supply in the low-voltage range